The following terms and conditions govern the Dads Who Wine Membership and the benefits available thereunder (the "Dads Who Wine Membership”). ALL PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO THE DADS WHO WINE MEMBERSHIP ARE URGED TO READ THE MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO CONTACT DADS WHO WINE. This membership terms & conditions (the "Membership Terms & Conditions," or "Agreement") is made between Dads Who Wine, and the person registering for membership (“the Member”).
1. Description of Dads Who Wine Membership. Each Member is entitled to receive discounts and other benefits on specified entertainment-related and other products and services offered by participating vendors ("Benefits").
a. All Benefits, including, without limitation, and a current listing of participating vendors, are accessible online at www.dadswhowine.com.au (the "Benefits Website").
b. Dads Who Wine has negotiated with the providers of Benefits in an attempt to acquire the best possible products, benefits, services and discounts for its members.
c. The membership fee for Dads Who Wine is a $59.00 annual fee. All costs quoted on www.dadswhowine.com.au are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
d. Dads Who Wine Membership and associated benefits is not transferable and is not to be used by any other person, except for the person purchasing the Membership. This includes the use of the Dads Who Wine Keyring and Dads Who Wine Online Membership discount codes.
e. In order to receive Benefits from Vendors, it is agreed that the Member must present their Dads Who Wine Membership Keyring. Vendors have the right to refuse Members Benefits without the physical presentation of this Keyring. For online purchases, the Member must use the relevant discount code provided to them in their Dads Who Wine Membership pack.
f. Discounts and other Benefits available to Members are based upon negotiated group discounts from participating vendor's usual and customary fees, or on national or regional fees for such Product. Discounts and other Benefits available to Members may not be combined with discounts from any other discount program.
g. All benefits are subject to availability. Dads Who Wine takes no responsibility for any products, services or promotions that are discounted, sold out, or temporarily unavailable.
2. Membership Term; Renewals. A Member shall be entitled to all of the Benefits available to Members of Dads Who Wine Membership for the ensuing twelve-month period commencing the date they purchase the membership. For memberships up to June 2018, they will use the current Dads Who Wine Keyring. From July 2018, all members will receive a new key ring with an expiry date which must be adhered to by both Members and Affiliates. Dads Who Wine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to any Member, or to cancel this Agreement or the Dads Who Wine Membership.
3. Electronic Disclosure and Consent. Your submission of an electronic application shall constitute your consent to receive any and all notices, promotions and other communications including any notice that may be legally required to be provided to you regarding this Agreement, in electronic form. Dads Who Wine will provide all future notices and communications by sending an alert to the electronic mail address that you have provided.
a. It is your responsibility to maintain accurate contact information and contact Dads Who Wine immediately if your electronic or postal mail address changes and you are unwilling or unable to update the information online.
4. Right to Cancel; Refund of Dads Who Wine Membership Fee. Members have the right to terminate this Agreement and membership at any time. If Member cancels their membership before the end of a Membership Term for which Member has paid the annual Membership Fee, the Member cannot receive a refund of such Fee nor any portion thereof. Due to the nature of the services provided by Dads Who Wine (many of which are accessible immediately upon acceptance) it is understood that refunds cannot be issued.
5. Disclaimer of Liability. Vendors. Dads Who Wine shall have no liability in regard to any services provided, or to be provided, by any non-affiliated third-party sponsor, affiliate or vendor ("Vendor"). All Vendors are independent contractors and not employees, partners or joint venture partners with Dads Who Wine. Dads Who Wine shall have no liability in regard to any Benefits provided, or to be provided, by any Vendor. You agree that claims with regard to services shall be made against the Vendor providing or performing such services and not Dads Who Wine. Although Dads Who Wine upon request by the member, will endeavor to intervene in conjunction with a member experiencing a problem or discrepancy with a Vendor, in the event any product or service purchased by a Member is cancelled, modified, defective, or otherwise unsatisfactory to the Member, the Member will look solely to the provider, seller, merchant or manufacturer of the product or service for any repair, exchange, refund or satisfaction of claim. Members understand and acknowledge that Dads Who Wine cannot force vendors to provide any product, service or promotion and that Vendors are free to run their businesses as they see fit and begin/halt such efforts at their own discretion.
6. Dads Who Wine Member Representation and Obligations. In return for the discounts and benefits available under the Dads Who Wine Membership, each Member acknowledges such Member's obligations to Dads Who Wine as follows: (a) you have read the "Membership Terms & Conditions" carefully, and understand the provisions of the Dads Who Wine Membership; (b) You may cancel your membership at any time prior to the conclusion of the then current Membership Term and will not be entitled to a refund of the pro rata unused portion of the Membership period, (c) the benefits of the Dads Who Wine membership are not assignable and you will use your membership only for personal use.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.